| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Caratinga in July is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.9 °C (76.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in July is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in July is droughty. A feeble 14mm (0.6in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 10:56 long and the longest day is 11:12 long with an average length of 11:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Caratinga July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Caratinga, Brazil
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Caratinga:
- Itamarandiba, Brazil - 229 kms (142.3 miles) NNW
- Diamantina, Brazil - 230.1 kms (143 miles) NW
- C. Mato Dentro, Brazil - 159.3 kms (99 miles) WNW
- Sete Lagoas, Brazil - 223 kms (138.6 miles) W
- Belo Horizonte, Brazil - 187.1 kms (116.3 miles) W
- Ibirite, Brazil - 200.1 kms (124.3 miles) W
- Vicosa, Brazil - 128.4 kms (79.8 miles) SW
- Barbacena, Brazil - 233.1 kms (144.9 miles) SW
- Cataguases, Brazil - 185.6 kms (115.4 miles) SSW
- Cel. Pacheco, Brazil - 227.3 kms (141.3 miles) SSW
- Juiz De Fora, Brazil - 251.8 kms (156.4 miles) SSW
- Cordeiro, Brazil - 249.4 kms (155 miles) S