| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Caratinga in March is fairly hot at 23.4 °C (74.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.3 °C (84.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.2 °C (66.6 °F).
- In March the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in March is a little damp. Some 150.2mm (5.9in) of H2O precipitates .
- The shortest day is 11:56 long and the longest day is 12:31 long with an average length of 12:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Caratinga March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Caratinga, Brazil
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Caratinga:
- Itamarandiba, Brazil - 229 kms (142.3 miles) NNW
- Diamantina, Brazil - 230.1 kms (143 miles) NW
- C. Mato Dentro, Brazil - 159.3 kms (99 miles) WNW
- Sete Lagoas, Brazil - 223 kms (138.6 miles) W
- Belo Horizonte, Brazil - 187.1 kms (116.3 miles) W
- Ibirite, Brazil - 200.1 kms (124.3 miles) W
- Vicosa, Brazil - 128.4 kms (79.8 miles) SW
- Barbacena, Brazil - 233.1 kms (144.9 miles) SW
- Cataguases, Brazil - 185.6 kms (115.4 miles) SSW
- Cel. Pacheco, Brazil - 227.3 kms (141.3 miles) SSW
- Juiz De Fora, Brazil - 251.8 kms (156.4 miles) SSW
- Cordeiro, Brazil - 249.4 kms (155 miles) S